Friday, January 4, 2008

Career day and the cutest Policeman ever!

Today was career day at school. Bryce decided he wanted to be a policeman this year. So I put some stuff together and thought the outcome was just too cute. He loved all the stuff and was very excited to pose for some pictures.




I forgot to take a picture from the back, but he has a pair of handcuffs hanging from the back too. He was pretty excited about going to school as a cop and kept saying all the ways he would take care of the bad guys if they showed up today.
We have a busy weekend coming up. Today it is getting the house cleaned, all the laundry done and going to buy a LOT of groceries. Tonight Steve and I and the kids will join the Huffs and go to our new Chick-fil-A with an indoor playground and then head to the mall to ride some of the kiddie rides, including the train and check out the Game Stop store for some new games. (We were planning on taking the kids to see the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie, but after my sister Mary read the review and sent it to me to read, we realized it is not what we want our kids being subjected too. Who would think you had to be careful of an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie? It makes me so annoyed!!! It is definitley not the Alvin and the Chipmunks from when we were kids.)
Tomorrow I will be doing a lot of fixing, cooking and baking because tomorrow night I am doing 99% of the food for a housewarming party that Leah Fulton and I are putting on for Ralph and Tara Hydes as they are in their brand new house.
Then Sunday after the morning service, there is a big alumni get together at the cafeteria that Jennifer Sebastian and Rick Cone put together for anyone who has ever attended or worked at the school.
So it is going to be a busy but fun weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Karen Carroll said...

Love your pictures! I finally started the blogspot thing! Keep up the good blogging!
Karen