Accent- it's my own unique one. I still have a problem saying my R's at times.
Book of the Bible- I love the book of Psalms.
Chore I don't like- mopping, because it never stays clean for more than 5 minutes.
Dog or cat- most definitely a dog, don't like cat's.
Essential electronic- my hairdryer, microwave and box fan!
Favorite cologne- Cool Waters by Davidoff -YUM!
Gold or silver- Silver!
Handbag- many different varities and colors to go with different outfits.
Insomnia- whenever something is going on with Connor and I am at the hospital with him all night.
Job title- Mom, wife, secretary, office manager and head billing supervisor for Steve's business, maid, taxi driver, therapist, laundress, dishwasher attendent, shall I go on?
Kids- 2 wonderful little boys. Bryce, 5, who is about to enter Kindergarten in a few months, and Connor, 2, who is going to be turning 3 in a month and a half.
Living arrangements- I live with my wondeful husband and my two sweet little boys and an ornary little black fluff ball of a dog, in our home that we watched being built about 5 years ago. It is a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage with a white fenced in back yard and we are overlooking a pretty "lake" with a fountain in the middle of it. We love our little home.
Most admirable trait- Helpful. If you need help, I will be there to get it done and do it the best I can and make sure it gets finished.
Naughtiest childhood behavior- Sneaking around behind my parent's back.
Overnight hospital stay- 4 nights before I was married for some weird flu. 5 days after Bryce was born because I was so sick with preclampsia, 3 days after Connor was born because of a C-section and I can't even count all the nights I have stayed overnight with Connor through his whole ordeal.
Phobias- I have a fear of heights or anything that makes me feel like I am not in control. I have a major fear of having one of my kids taken or that they get lost and I will not be able to find them and knowing they may be in real danger.
Quote- God will never give you more than you can handle.
Religion- I am not a part of a religion, but believe in a personal relationship with Christ and all that he teaches in his word.
Sibilings- three wonderful sisters, two by birth and one by choice. Brenda, Mary and Lenita and I love them dearly and am looking forward to being with them and their families for 5 days in Tennessee in a few weeks.
Time I wake up- I have a personal, human alarm clock, that regularly wakes me up at 7am every morning.
Unusual talent or skill- I can take the front part of my tongue and fold it over so it is laying flat on the back part of my tongue, without using my hands or anything else.
Vegetable I refuse to eat- like Mary, it is faster to tell about the one's I will eat. My favorite is corn, and I like french cut green beans and I like raw carrotts dipped in dip. I love potato's and romaine lettuce. The dark green leafy stuff is where I get my vegetable count by making a really good salad.
Worst habit- replaying conversations or situations in my mind and beating myself up over things I said or did. I hate that because I feel like I am always second guessing or questioning myself and there isn't anything I can do about it because it is already done and I can't go back and do it over.
X-rays- dental one's when they are due and a CAT scan of my sinusis back when I was having all my tonsil problems and ultrasounds on my kidneys for kidney stone's.
Yummy stuff I cook- chicken fajitas, roast beef, swiss chicken, lasagna, my noodles, carrott cake and banana nut cake.
Zoo animal I like the most- definitely monkeys. I could sit and watch them for hours as they swing, and play and pick at each other. They look like they are so fun and mischevious.
Book of the Bible- I love the book of Psalms.
Chore I don't like- mopping, because it never stays clean for more than 5 minutes.
Dog or cat- most definitely a dog, don't like cat's.
Essential electronic- my hairdryer, microwave and box fan!
Favorite cologne- Cool Waters by Davidoff -YUM!
Gold or silver- Silver!
Handbag- many different varities and colors to go with different outfits.
Insomnia- whenever something is going on with Connor and I am at the hospital with him all night.
Job title- Mom, wife, secretary, office manager and head billing supervisor for Steve's business, maid, taxi driver, therapist, laundress, dishwasher attendent, shall I go on?
Kids- 2 wonderful little boys. Bryce, 5, who is about to enter Kindergarten in a few months, and Connor, 2, who is going to be turning 3 in a month and a half.
Living arrangements- I live with my wondeful husband and my two sweet little boys and an ornary little black fluff ball of a dog, in our home that we watched being built about 5 years ago. It is a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage with a white fenced in back yard and we are overlooking a pretty "lake" with a fountain in the middle of it. We love our little home.
Most admirable trait- Helpful. If you need help, I will be there to get it done and do it the best I can and make sure it gets finished.
Naughtiest childhood behavior- Sneaking around behind my parent's back.
Overnight hospital stay- 4 nights before I was married for some weird flu. 5 days after Bryce was born because I was so sick with preclampsia, 3 days after Connor was born because of a C-section and I can't even count all the nights I have stayed overnight with Connor through his whole ordeal.
Phobias- I have a fear of heights or anything that makes me feel like I am not in control. I have a major fear of having one of my kids taken or that they get lost and I will not be able to find them and knowing they may be in real danger.
Quote- God will never give you more than you can handle.
Religion- I am not a part of a religion, but believe in a personal relationship with Christ and all that he teaches in his word.
Sibilings- three wonderful sisters, two by birth and one by choice. Brenda, Mary and Lenita and I love them dearly and am looking forward to being with them and their families for 5 days in Tennessee in a few weeks.
Time I wake up- I have a personal, human alarm clock, that regularly wakes me up at 7am every morning.
Unusual talent or skill- I can take the front part of my tongue and fold it over so it is laying flat on the back part of my tongue, without using my hands or anything else.
Vegetable I refuse to eat- like Mary, it is faster to tell about the one's I will eat. My favorite is corn, and I like french cut green beans and I like raw carrotts dipped in dip. I love potato's and romaine lettuce. The dark green leafy stuff is where I get my vegetable count by making a really good salad.
Worst habit- replaying conversations or situations in my mind and beating myself up over things I said or did. I hate that because I feel like I am always second guessing or questioning myself and there isn't anything I can do about it because it is already done and I can't go back and do it over.
X-rays- dental one's when they are due and a CAT scan of my sinusis back when I was having all my tonsil problems and ultrasounds on my kidneys for kidney stone's.
Yummy stuff I cook- chicken fajitas, roast beef, swiss chicken, lasagna, my noodles, carrott cake and banana nut cake.
Zoo animal I like the most- definitely monkeys. I could sit and watch them for hours as they swing, and play and pick at each other. They look like they are so fun and mischevious.

No comments:
Post a Comment