
Tonight, three sets of sisters went out for a nice, relaxing and fun evening. Donna and Michelle (Pedersen), Jennifer and Liz (Estes) and Mary and myself.(Brenda couldn't make it as she is up to her eyeballs with transcription to do). Yes, I am the shrimpy one on the far right. I never realized how short I am until I saw this picture tonight. It was a great time to spend with cousins a sister and friends.
I still hardly have a voice, but going back to the ENT either tomorrow or Wednesday to see what is next. Which brings me to my next point. I must brag on my husband a little.
This morning around 10:30 he called me to tell me that he had been thinking about how rotten I have been feeling and he wanted to do something for me that would make me feel better and so he went by my favorite massage therapist and made me an appointment and paid for it and told me to be ready at 2:00. He would be home to take care of the boys and my appointment was set up for 2:30. It was so sweet and thoughtful of him and the massage was wonderful! I am so blessed to have a very caring and thoughtful husband.
So today between getting a massage and a girl's night out I am feeling a little refreshed.
I still hardly have a voice, but going back to the ENT either tomorrow or Wednesday to see what is next. Which brings me to my next point. I must brag on my husband a little.
This morning around 10:30 he called me to tell me that he had been thinking about how rotten I have been feeling and he wanted to do something for me that would make me feel better and so he went by my favorite massage therapist and made me an appointment and paid for it and told me to be ready at 2:00. He would be home to take care of the boys and my appointment was set up for 2:30. It was so sweet and thoughtful of him and the massage was wonderful! I am so blessed to have a very caring and thoughtful husband.
So today between getting a massage and a girl's night out I am feeling a little refreshed.

No comments:
Post a Comment